Monday, April 10, 2006

Knitting Week!

This week is going to be my knitting week! I had a major week work-wise last week, so I'm taking a week long break and indulging in some R'n'R and a lot of knitting!!! On Tuesday I'm going to my Aunt's house to get help finishing my first ever jumper (a surprise gift), as I've run-a-ground on keeping the rib continuous as you decrease round a raglan sleeve - and I want advice on making-up to make sure its robust enough. Then I'm going to finish the Noro cardigan that I'm knitting myself (again my first ever cardigan), and after that, I'm going to attempt the easy baby booties in this months Simply Knitting magazine for my friend's sister's new baby boy!

Oh and look, thanks to Texere Yarns and my mummy who visted their Bradford warehouse, I have a stash! Its full of my favourite strong purples and pinks and should keept me ticking along for a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home