Monday, May 08, 2006

'M' is for Melinda!

'M' is for Melinda, my brother's girlfriend who knitted me this fabulous scarf for Christmas! Of course she knew exactly what colour it had to be, and it is made of the softest yarn and as it still isn't that warm in the UK, I'm getting a lot of wear out of it!

My brother (Nick) and Melinda live in Toronto, so Melinda and I don't get to hang out as much as I'd like (even when they visit the UK they go off gallivanting around the country and I don't get quality Melinda time) - so when I set up my knitting blog and signed up for SP8 I emailed Melinda and strongly encouraged her to get on board, and I'm really excited to say that she did ( Melinda's blog is mkm knitting). I am hoping that she and I can share some quality virtual knitting time together through our blogs and that the next time I see her we'll have lots of fun showing off our projects in person!

4 Comments:

At 8:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte,
I´m your Secret Pal and I just wanted to let you know that I´m around. I´m looking forward to spoil you for the next three months! I think that won´t be very hard to do because I have several ideas already by reading your blog. I´m not a native English speaker but I guess we´ll get along well together.
Your Secret Pal

 
At 1:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time we are in the uk, i promise to spend "GIRLS ONLY NO BOYS" time with you.

 
At 12:45 pm, Blogger Charlotte Frost said...

Hello Secret Pal! Welcome to my blog! I'm very excited you've visited already! Do tell me what your first language is?!

 
At 12:46 pm, Blogger Charlotte Frost said...

Hey MJM, I'll hold you to that promise! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home