Saturday, June 17, 2006

Want 1!

I really want to subscribe to this magazine!

I've read various reviews of it on the net, which have been mixed, but Luciana let me see her last copy, and I thought it was wonderful. It is of course very 'fashion forward' but then I like that! Most of the bad reviews I have read were written by people who I am sure are not the target market for such a publication, so I haven't been deterred!

On top of that, this is the 'art issue', could it be any more appropriate?! I am going to have to find out how to get hold of it!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:45 pm, Blogger ra said...

try here

http://www.yarn-shop.co.uk/books/magazines.php

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Charlotte Frost said...

I'd love to, but I ordered a copy of Rebecca from Angel Yarns and they let me pay for it before telling me they didn't have any and didn't know when they would have any, so after a few weeks I cancelled the order. Therefore I'm a bit wary of trying them again. Any other suggestions???

 
At 6:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or you could ask your friend in canada to see if she could find you a copy if you are having trouble overseas....

 
At 10:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have several copies at Stash Yarns in Putney. Give us a call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home