Tuesday, August 01, 2006

KALs and Pals

I discovered a really useful KAL Directory the other day and promptly joined the Clapotis Knit-a-Long. I'm really pleased I did, because although I'm not knitting one (yet), I've already learned heaps and everyone is so helpful. I can highly recommend it as the group even have spread sheets to help you with the pattern...

Mind you, it will be a long wait till I can start. The colour I have my heart set on is Lion and Lamb in Valentine, but Get Knitted wont have it in stock until October! :-(

2 Comments:

At 11:16 pm, Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

Hi
i have just been on the Get Knitted website and it appears they have the Lorna Laces Lion & Lamb Valentine in stock. Just thought i'd let you know.

 
At 10:37 pm, Blogger Charlotte Frost said...

Thanks so much for that, its really sweet of you! Unfortunately, I think they have listed it even though it is not back in stock yet because I emailed them and they said 'not till October'...I'll have to keep looking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home