Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Lip Barmy!


Just to show something else non-knitting related that I've been up too...

Here are the lip balms I made with ingredients and a recipe sent to me by the wonderful Piglottie's Parlour. They are mint chocolate, made with Green and Black's cocoa powder! The gorgeous tins are by 'crockery queen' Emma Bridgewater; I saw them in my local cookware shop and was desperate to think of something to do with them, so when I got the lip balm recipe I was very excited!

As you can see there are only 4, so they have been designated for VIPs only (one of whom was MJMKnitting)!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 pm, Blogger mjm knitting said...

I am so honored, to be one of the 4 VIP's. The stuff is yummy. It's said women ingest lots of lip balm and lipstick over the years, it might as well taste good too.

Lovely soap there girl, and that bag ooh laa laa..... the next thing on my list at the lys is the one skein book before any more yarn.

Don't fear the felting, I'm sure it will work out. (This of course coming from a girl who has yet to felt anything herself.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home