Friday, September 08, 2006

Still Being Spoilt!


Even though Secret Pal 8 is over, I am still being spoilt!

This is because the person I was spoiling (the rather lovely Piglottie) sent me a thank you gift for all the things I sent her. This was so unexpected and so naughty of her, but soooooooooooo exciting to receive!!!

In addition to the brooch (made by Piglottie), buttons, stitch markers (made by Piglottie), yarn, teddy needle huggers and soap (made by Piglottie), I also received a gorgeous card (made by Piglottie), a lovely letter and some patterns (including one for a yummy heart scarf)!!!

I can't believe Piglottie did this, she has been heaps of fun to buy for but has been incredibly generous to me all along, even teaching me how to make soap through email and book recommendations. If anyone gets her in a future Secret Pal/exchange, they will be the luckiest participant in the world.

Thanks P! And I hope you and the L are enjoying your holiday!

2 Comments:

At 5:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoilt brat! ;-)

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger Piglottie said...

Glad you like the parcel and you deserve to be spoilt! Had a lovely holiday thanks, and am now housesitting at the Fraggle's whilst she is on her way to Canada to buy yarn :-) (not to work, oh no, to buy yarn, yes!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home