Tuesday, November 21, 2006

WIPs and FOs

Ok, so its been a while, but I'm trying very hard to get back to blogging (amongst other things). So here is a little post just to say that I've knitted a tiny sock (I've included lip gloss for scale ;-) 2 less tiny socks (although still quite small as I'm a size 3 1/2), 2 bigger socks (but I don't have a picture until the recipient supplies me with one as forgot to take one before they were given away)
and, the back of my first ever cable project, which is the Central Park Hoodie.
More soon, I hope!

10 Comments:

At 1:14 am, Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

Glad you are ok. Love the colour of the hoodie.

 
At 10:56 am, Blogger Piglottie said...

Glad to see you back! I adore the socks, both tiny and big. What is the yarn? Its gorgeous. Beware, cables are very addictive!!!

 
At 2:55 pm, Blogger mjm knitting said...

I just about crapped in my trousers when I saw your new post. I am extremely proud of you babe.

 
At 8:15 pm, Blogger Louise said...

love the little socks... cables - you are clever - I checked out the hoodie KAL and see your yarn is four shades of purple - now why aren't I surprised :-) Lxx

 
At 2:05 pm, Blogger artyfartykat said...

I love your tiny sock! Where did you get the pattern?
The hoody colour is yummy too!

 
At 3:03 pm, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Size 3.5? You must be a wee little thing! Now that you have done a mini sock, you can do some mini sweaters to add to your collection. Happy to see you back!

 
At 8:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little sock. The big socks are great too.

 
At 7:49 am, Blogger Linda said...

I love the look of the hoodeie, and the tiny sock is cute!

 
At 11:51 am, Blogger Piglottie said...

Hope you are well and thank you for the card (loving the picture, and the bed even more!). I've decided to tag you so if you fancy finding out what its about, check out my latest blog post.

Have a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2007.

 
At 12:29 am, Blogger BrownPants said...

Yay! Glad you're back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home