Monday, October 08, 2007

CPH

Finally some images of me in my much-loved Central Park Hoodie. I am already living in this cardi, which is just the right weight for right now and can be worn (see images below) with tracksuit bottoms when tired or hideously hung-over. Having said that, I don't look that hung-over so either the CPH or the lipstick are magic!
I apologise that in the picture below, however, as I look like I might be auditioning to become a knitting pattern model. We were trying to get the Michaelmas Daisies in the shot and make it look natural, but it seems that was at the cost of my own natural-ness!
To summarise:
Its the Central Park Hoodie by Heather Lodinsky from the Fall 2006 Knitscene and I have knitted size 36 in Cascade 220 Quatro in the purple melange. My only adaptation was leaving a thumb-hole in the cuff seam.

6 Comments:

At 3:24 pm, Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

love love love it! I really must get hold of a back issue of that mag as it is a really great knit. Glad to have you back in the blogsphere.

 
At 9:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh lovely knit! I'm knitting it too but i've knit the 32 and I'm wondering if I maybe did it too small. Your's looks perfect!

 
At 1:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like it in the yarn! The Quattro is so fun and tweedy.

 
At 11:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a wear-it-every-day garment to me - the colour is so 'you'!!!

 
At 2:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

register your blog in www.dignow.org

 
At 12:42 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous sweater! I would wear it often if it were mine. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home