Monday, February 18, 2008

Mmmmmmmmmalabrigo

I've been seriously debating whether I should worry about the fact my brother knows what Malabrigo is?! I mean, he lives with his fiance, and near a knitting shop, and regularly has to hunt down his fiance who is of course always in said knitting shop, but does this all neccessarily add up to knitting knowledge? Well, I guess in his case it does, because he and his fiber-loving fiance got me this for Christmas (but I only just got it as we had a 2nd Christmas when they both arrived from Canada in early Feb):

Behold the Malagrigo in all its precious purpleness. I swear it literally glows! At the moment I can't even bring myself to knit it up because I'm in awe of all its purple potential. To make it feel at home it is on a purple metallic box on my purple sofa next to a purple sheep-skin hand muff and a purple feather boa - obviously just things I have lying around!

Anyway, I've decided not to over think it as they both just got back from the South of France and where Nick bought me a solid rose perfume from here, which is utterly divine! Boy that boy knows me well!

3 Comments:

At 10:39 pm, Blogger Oiyi said...

That Malabrigo is a gorgeous color!! My favorite color is purple.

 
At 4:10 pm, Blogger Charlotte Frost said...

Purple rocks my world! Although I deliberately tried to decorate my new flat with less of it than the last place I lived in as a gesture to my guests. ;-)

 
At 8:11 pm, Blogger RoxyK said...

What a gorgeous shade! Very yum yum ;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home