Oh No! Piglottie tagged me! ;-)
So here's my 6 weird things (in no particular order):
(THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”)
1) I still don't eat the crusts on sandwiches, or actually the ends of sausages either. I used to avoid the edges of crumpets, but I'm over that one!
2 ) I'm not left-handed but I eat with my cutlery in the wrong hands and have done it for so long I fear there is no turning back.
3) I can write just as fast backwards as forwards - that is, I can produce text you hold up to the mirror to read, actual back-to-front letters, as fast as I can write them normally.
4) I love doing housework and especially cleaning bathrooms. I love to give toilets a good old scrub until they sparkle, and could happily do it for hours.
5) I think I've told everyone this before, but I've had 5 imaginary friends. They were called Doocy, Jank, Cockie-Knickers, Nothingness 1 and Nothingness 2.
6) I can touch my elbows together behind my back.
1 MJM Knitting
2 Louise Makes Stuff
3 Remote Knitter
4 Forbidden Knitter
and I'll have to find 2 more who haven't been 'got' yet..